Perhaps I should start off with a strong quote. Or a funny one. How about one that does both:
I began to realize how important it was to be an enthusiast in life. White hot and passionate is the only thing to be.
– Roald Dahl
That would some me up in a nutshell. Things happen in life, some not all too great, some wonderful and most insignificant. There is not much that I know about life, all I know is how I want to live it – and that’s with great enthusiasm. If there is one thing I am white hot and passionate about it is living. So I became a life coach.
I don’t have inspirational quotes – I don’t believe in having it all or having it all together. I just believe in doing the best you can when you can with what you are given. That has worked extremely well for me so far. Some of the things I’m comfortable to brag about:
- Traveled to over 50 countries while having a fear of flying and suffering from motion sickness
- Watched 5 movies in one day
- Ran a half marathon although a year before the race I couldn’t run for 20min straight
- Got a master’s degree and business degree while working full time in finance
- Ate an entire chocolate cake because I felt like it – using my hands
I like to awaken this passion and enthusiasm in others and support them on their journey. As we are all just trying to find our way in this world, let me help you in figuring it out.
Nika Figuring It Out – Life Coach for People Who Would like to Enforce a Change